Effective Monday, May 9, 2022, masks are encouraged while visiting public lobbies, the Library and other enclosed public spaces with the exception of the Senior Center. Masks will continue to be required at the San Bruno Senior Center, with limited exceptions.
The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times:
- Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines
Hours of Operation (No Appointment Necessary)
- Monday: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Tuesday: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Wednesday: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Thursday: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Saturday:10 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday: Closed
2022 Holiday Closures
- Labor Day: Saturday - Monday, September 3 - 5
- Veterans Day: Friday - Sunday, November 11 - 13
- Thanksgiving: Thursday - Sunday, November 24 - 27
- Christmas: Friday - Monday, December 23 - 26
- New Year's: Saturday - Monday, December 31, 2022 - January 2, 2023
In-Person Services Offered
- Picking up holds
- Finding and checking out library materials
- Returning library material
- Computer use and printing
- Getting a Library card
- Ask reference questions
- Homework Center
- Cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces will take place before opening.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at various locations within the Library.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the Circulation/Reference desk, as well as the Children's public service desk.
- No food or drink allowed inside the Library.
- Please comply with any additional locally mandated safety measures.