Get ready for 2023's Jinxed Joyride!
Get in the Halloween spirit by decorating your car and bringing your family to cruise on down to the Tanforan Parking Lots. There you will take a joyride through Halloween themed displays occupied by spooky community partners and businesses who will delight you with tricks and treats. Register easily online! Visit sanbruno.ca.gov/recsignup (link).
Become A Sponsor
The City of San Bruno is offering local businesses and organizations an exciting marketing opportunity to be a part of our 4th Annual Jinxed Joyride. The event is co-sponsored by The Shops at Tanforan and will take place in the parking lot at the upper level near JC Penney. Our events would not be possible without the support and partnerships with local businesses and organizations. Please join us in creating a festive space to advertise your business. Sponsors can participate the day of the event by committing to their booth space or by donating.
Booth and sponsorship packets will be available soon.
Questions? Call the Recreation Division at (650) 616-7180.
- How many participants should I expect to serve? A: Between 150-200 cars.
- What should I bring? A: Halloween decorations, table, chairs, pop up tent (with weights), candy, Halloween themed giveaways.
- How will my organization be recognized? A: Booth and monetary sponsors will be honored in Thank You Sponsor signs, email blasts, and social media posts.
- How will my donation be used? A: Donations help purchase decorations, supplies, candy, and giveaways for the event.
- What time should booth participants arrive? A: Information regarding the specifics of the event will be emailed 1 week prior.