Report Request

How Can I Obtain a Copy of a Police Report?

Police reports may only be released to authorized parties and according to state law. Reports involving certain types of crime (i.e. juvenile cases and some sex related crimes) cannot be released to anyone except district attorneys or law enforcement agencies. A report release form, available at the San Bruno Police Department or by following the link below, must be completed and signed by the requesting party and submitted at the Police Department front counter. There is a $23 fee for any copied police report.

For more information, or to inquire about the status of your report, or to determine if a report can be released to you, please contact the Records Division at 650-616-7100

Print the Police Report Request Form (PDF).